A Great First Step to the Functional Safety (ISO26262)
Functional Safety (ISO26262) defines the requirements and provides safety lifecycle for the development of safety-relevant E/E systems in the automotive industry.
The purpose is either to mitigate or eliminate the unacceptable risks in the product.
You are going to learn how to implement functional safety requirements into your project with gaining safety culture in this training.
- Overview: ISO26262
- Relationship between A-SPICE and ISO26262
- Functional Safety Management
- Supporting ProcessesDestekleyici Süreçler Geliştirme
- Configuration management, change management, verification, documentation, etc.
- Concept Phase and Product Development at the System Level
- HARA: Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Safety goals, functional safety requirements
- Technical safety requirements, diagnostic techniques, ASIL Decomposition
- Integration, test and validation
- Product Development at the Hardware Level
- Product Development at the Software Level
- Software development methods and coding guidelines
- Safety requirements for software and architectural design
- Safety analysis (FMEA)
- Static code analysis
- Unit test
- Qualification of the software components